We are currently recruiting for several positions with the Housing Sector including Support Workers for the Merseyside area.
Ashberry Recruitment, established in 2010, specialise in recruitment for the Housing and Social Care Sector supporting clients from a variety of backgrounds including homelessness, learning disabilities and children’s homes.
A variety of work is available on a casual and contract basis for housing associations and charities supporting the most vulnerable adults and young people in society. A mixture of days, waking nights and sleeps are available 7 days a week.
We are looking for people with a passion in supporting others and experience dealing with a vulnerable client group.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable people - both adult and young people
• Be aware of the well-being of residents and their safety.
• Monitor CCTV throughout the night and deal with any incidents appropriately.
• Maintain the log book of night incidents and record all relevant information.
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings at irregular times and patterns.
• Complete tasks including cleaning left over from handover.
• Pass on all relevant information at the end of shift handover.
To apply for this role you must hold a Enhanced DBS within the last 12 months, be on the online update service or be willing to obtain one.