Blackfriars based startup – with a twist. The parent company are a Foreign National Bank from the Americas with a great pedigree, likened to a UK Building Society.
We’re looking for a seasoned IT Ops Lead to create a sense of IT Service Collaboration and alignment in a brand new Bank. You’ll essentially be the main port of call in the UK for IT Operations.
Opportunities like this are few and far between.
- Must have experience of managing technology operations in a Banking Environment
- IT service delivery management within a complex tech environment
- Experience of Governing and Managing IT Contracts for Infrastructure support
- Service Design, Delivery and Strategy and Transition experience
- Excellent comms and stakeholder management
- Cloud & Networking experience
- Programme or PM Qualification
- Vendor Management
- ITIL Practitioner
- Report to the Head of Technology as the head of the function
- Be accountable as a contract manager
- Be accountable for delivery of Bank Services as provided by 3rd parties and managed the End to End (E2E) IT services as provided by the Group.
- Work closely with the IT Architecture Manager to ensure that service strategy is fit for purpose and is supportive of the target operating model
- Chair regular service governance boards to ensure that service performance is managed within the 3rd parties framework
- Drive improvements in service quality and reduction in service costs and removal of inherent IT based risk
FULL Job Description available upon request- we’ll move very quickly on this one. 2 x stage process and then offers are made. We love this client !
Benefits and Bonuses etc are those you’d expect at a startup.
Feel free to call or email the team at PeopleGenius for more info.
Keywords: Service Delivery Manager, IT Ops Manager, IT Operations Manager, COBIT, Project Manager, Prince, ITIL, Service Manager, Delivery Manager
£45-55k Base + Bens