Our client is a leading energy consultancy with over 30 years’ experience in the market. Due to natural growth, they are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join a dynamic team whose energy expertise is second to none.
They specialise in helping SME’s with a solutions-centric focus on gas and electricity contract procurement. They help customers save money on their energy by managing their energy strategy and providing a bespoke service.
You will be the face of the business, alongside managing a portfolio of new and existing client accounts. Attending client meetings and keeping up to date with market data are key aspects, as well as setting up and arranging overall strategy for contracts. In addition to finding opportunities to upsell, you’ll be expected to keep up to date with energy industry legislation and oversee end to end delivery for the contracts.
- Maintain and develop new and existing client relationships, optimising quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Creation of energy tenders and management of the overall process
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed commercial targets
- Monitor and receive information on market activities and provide relevant reports and information to clients
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers to ensure sustainable relationships through positive tender responses
- Business development including contract renewals, selling of additional services, bringing in new sales leads, responding to and following up on sales enquiries
Key Skills and Competences:
- Experience in client account management
- Knowledge of the energy supply market with specific experience of leading the delivery of utilities services
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong sales and negotiation skills to upsell and introduce new services and packages to existing clients
- Commercially astute
- Able to resolve queries and disputes with clients and suppliers
- Experienced leader with the ability to delegate and manage across systems and departments
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience working with energy suppliers
- Experience of working with multi-site accounts or in the public-sector space
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Luke Mankee at email@example.com / +44 7732 499502, or send us your CV.