Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport/logistics industry and office/clerical sector. We are currently recruiting for a forklift driver on behalf of our client based in Crawley who are distributor of stationary goods around the South East.
The role would involve the following:
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner.
- Move and stack materials.
- Use common warehouse management software.
- Operating a forklift to transport goods around the warehouse.
- To handle and maintain yard stocks.
- Ensure the premises are kept clean and tidy.
- Check stock levels and report shortages.
- Put away delivered stock – checking it is correct against the paperwork.
- 00:00am starts to 08:00am finishes.
- Sunday to Thursday working weeks.
- Great hourly rate of £10.00-£12.00 per hour.
- Depending on performance the role would lead into a full time/permanent role.
- Immediate start.
For the role you must have:
- A valid and up to date Counterbalance licence.
- Live within 15 miles of Crawley.
- Having your own vehicle to get to and from the work place.
For more details, please call James, Logan, Kingsley or Ryan on 01293 934555, Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.