Content Moderator fluent Dutch
The Content Moderator will be responsible for maintaining the online reputation of the number one job site in the world while ensuring high standards of quality. You will monitor and apply rules and guidelines as set down by our client to determine if the content being communicated on their company profile is as effective as possible to drive applications from job-seekers.
It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and report all feedback on the client experience.
Minimum Required Skills
· Fluency in either Dutch and English
· Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening
· Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting appropriate regional language and tone
· Strong attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to clearly document work performed
· Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined and professional demeanor
· Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
· Proficiency in Google G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, sheets etc.)
· Leaving Cert or High School education
· Experience in a content moderation, quality or contact center role desirable