Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport/logistics industry and office/clerical sector. We are currently recruiting for HGV Class 2 driver to work on an ad-hoc or flexible basis.
The role would involve the following:
- Working as a HGV Class 2 driver for a variety of different companies around the RH postcode.
- Deliveries each day would vary depending place of work. Good could range from building materials, furniture, pallets and more.
- Would need to assist with loading and unloading of goods to and from the vehicle.
- Using equipment, such as pump truck, to handle pallets.
- Making sure deliveries are completing in timely and safe manner, as well as ensuring all paperwork is correct.
- Available working days would be Monday to Friday on a flexible or ad-hoc basis.
- Working weeks could vary between one and five days as shifts would cover holiday, sickness and any extra requirements.
- Start times would be between 06:00am and 08:00am each day.
- Would be an Umbrella hourly rate of £13.00-£14.00 per hour.
- Full time/permanent work could be available depending on performance on the job.
For the role you must have:
- A full UK driving licence with category C.
- No more than six points on your licence.
- Up to date CPC.
- Up to date Digital Tachograph.
- Your own vehicle to get to and from the workplace.
- Live within 15 miles of Crawley.
To apply, or for more information, please contact either James, Logan, Kingsley or Ryan on 01293 934555 (Mon – Fri, 08:00 to 17:00) or alternatively email us at email@example.com.