Our client is a dynamic and vibrant consultancy firm, specializing in the energy and communications industry. They work with corporate businesses and purchasing associations from across the UK to help manage their energy strategy by securing the best price rates within gas, electricity and water.
Working in their Surrey office, you will have the chance to join one of the most trusted and respected Business Utility Consultancies in the UK which carries a great 97% client retention ratio.
As an Account Manager you will ensure all clients receive the highest level of support when dealing with their utility & energy needs. You will take full responsibility for the client’s initial set up of the account, through the price negotiation and analysis, processing and securing the contracts and dealing with any questions or queries the client may have all the way through to renewal.
The person employed in this role should be extremely well organized, have immaculate attention to detail, be numerate, Microsoft Office proficient, proactive, energetic, confident, independent and able to work as a part of the team. You should be able to manage your workload and tasks efficiently without the need to be micromanaged.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with a clear progression route to Senior Account Manager/ Team Leader level. Each step in their progression path is related to a wage review.
- Preparing the clients account for the tender and identifying the best strategy for pricing, i.e. group bargaining, various durations, flex/fixed option, best suppliers to approach
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure efficient and competitive pricing
- Analysing all received offers and preparing a clear and comprehensive analysis for the client
- Managing communication with client and suppliers to ensure smooth transition and correct account set up
- Managing all questions and queries on clients’ behalf to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution
- Working with clients to identify ways to add value to their portfolio whilst following Company’s cross sell strategy
- Support the growth & development of the team, including training team members
You will have:
- Confidence, perseverance, commitment, responsibility, flexibility, patience, tenacity & ambition
- The ability to deal with a conflict in a constructive way
- Exceed expectations by being proactive
- Engage compassionately
You must have:
- Experience in the energy industry is a must to be considered for this position.
- Located close to Sutton station
- Monday to Friday hours of 9am 5.30pm.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Competitive salary package depending on energy experience with an annual January salary review
- Flexible hours (upon manager approval)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Luke Mankee at email@example.com or send us your CV.