Would you like a job where everyday is different when you are making a difference?
Award winning healthcare providers 1 Stop Healthcare are recruiting for Health Care assistants.
Here at 1 Stop we pride ourselves in offering a person centered approach and are driven by providing quality care. We offer full training which will enable you to fulfil the important role.
Duties of Support will include all aspects of caring including personal care and assistance with daily living activities.
Flexible shifts weekends and weekdays, day and night shifts available.
Benefits for working for 1 Stop Health Care
* Full training provided
* Further development opportunities to utilise knowledge and skills. including QCF and Care Certificates.
* Paid annual leave
* Pension contributions
* Sick pay
* Employee of the month scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Competitive salary
* Benefit app for discounts and money savings, including high street shops, major supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda) cinemas, gyms and many more
* Support and guidance from the 1 stop team.
* Flexible working pattern.
* Fortnightly pay.
* Quarterly ‘Attendance Matters’ Bonus, *Terms apply*
Desirable qualities to be part of our team.
* Honest and trustworthy
* Friendly and kind
* Good initiative
* Committed and passionate
* Punctual and reliable
If you uphold the skills, we are looking for and would like to work for a company where you really do make a difference and where no day is the same; Then please contact Nicole 01206 913164 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
"Too busy to talk. At work? On the bus? On a night shift?
Text WORK to 07884007718 and a member of the 1 stop team will text you back to arrange a time to call you."
If reaching you is difficult please state in your application cover note when we can reach you and we will be in touch