Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport/logistics industry and office/clerical sector. Currently we are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Crawley who are leading distributor of palatalized goods for same day and next day deliveries. We are looking for Forklift driver to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties & Benefits:
- Loading and unloading lorries/vans for deliveries.
- Using the forklift to lift and remove stock.
- Adhering to all health and safety policies in the warehouse.
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
- Rotate floor stock.
- Move and stack materials.
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear.
- Salary of £19,293 to £21,463.
- Overtime paid after 9 hours worked at 1.25 hours.
- Monday to Friday.
- Flexible start times.
- Counterbalance forklift licence (essential).
- Reach forklift licence (desirable).
- Your own vehicle to get to and from the workplace.
- Live within 15 miles of Crawley.
For more details, please call James, Logan, Kingsley or Ryan on 01293 934555, Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00) or email email@example.com for more information.