We at Driver Hire & dh Recruitment based in Crawley, West Sussex are on the lookout for a new trainee recruitment consultant to join our team.
With this being a very important position for us to fill, we are looking for an individual with specific traits and attributes. Things such as; hard working, down to earth, polite, punctual and enthusiastic go a long way in our books!
With this role, we are not asking for certain qualifications or experience, mainly just the right attitude and application and along with the above traits we can teach you the rest.
A typical week in the life of a Driver Hire & dh Recruitment consultant involves:
- General data entry (inputting candidate and client details into a computer system).
- Handling incoming calls and making outgoing calls.
- Meeting and greeting candidates face to face.
- Attending client meetings (both new and existing).
- Making sales calls to new clients.
- Asking screening questions to potential new candidates and then interviewing them face to face.
- Placing adverts for temporary and permanent positions.
- Replying to emails and handling queries in a timely manner.
Please do not be put off by any of the above points as a lot of time will be spent training the successful candidate to ensure they are capable of completing each task!
Starting salary for this role will be £16,000-£18,000 per year and on completion of a 6 month probation, a bonus scheme will then be put in place. There is also annual salary reviews depending on performance.
The chosen candidate will be joining an energetic and driven team of Nic (Franchisee), James (Branch Manager), Logan (Recruitment Consultant), Kingsley (Recruitment Consultant) & Ryan (Recruitment Consultant) and be given a fun and vibrant working environment (this will become clearer when you see it!).
If you feel that this role fits what you are looking for and you have the same mindset as us, please give James a call on 01293 661300 to talk through in more detail or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.