Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport/logistics industry and office/clerical sector. Currently we are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Crawley who are supplier of kitchen and bathroom goods. We are looking for van drivers to join their team on a flexible basis.
The role would involve the following.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting goods from a depot, warehouse or pick-up point.
- Loading the vehicle in an order that matches the deliveries you'll make.
- Delivering goods to customers around the South East and London.
- Operating a 3.5T long wheel base van.
- Greeting customers, getting signatures and giving invoices when you deliver.
- Working in a two person team.
- With the help your driver's mate, would unload the required goods at each destination.
- Updating delivery records and completing all paperwork.
- Returning undelivered items back to the depot.
- Tuesday to Saturday working weeks.
- 05:00am-08:00am start times each day.
- Great hourly rate of £8.50-£10.00 per hour.
- Shifts would be 8-10 hours long.
- Work available on a part time and full time basis.
- Depending on performance on the job, full time/permanent roles available.
- Overtime often available.
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- One year driving experience (preferred).
- Have your own form of transport to get and from the workplace.
- Live within 15 miles of the site in Crawley.
For more details, please call James, Logan, Kingsley or Ryan on 01293 934555, Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00) or email email@example.com for more information.