dh Recruitment are currently looking for a junior parts administrator to work for a company based in Crawley, West Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global, award winning, aviation company that will allow you to fully develop your career in an exciting industry.
What will the role involve?
- Working as part of a small team in which you will report to the head of repairs.
- Providing assistance in order management.
- Directly communicating with customers and suppliers alike.
What are my main responsibilities?
- Monitoring and actioning email inboxes.
- Inputting data such as rates, repair statuses etc.
- Update colleagues with customer requirements and sourcing parts pricing.
- Meeting all required KPI's.
- Adhering to all requirements from managers and supervisors.
Do I need specific experience or qualifications?
- You will need 5 GCSE's A - C / 9 - 4 grade
- No experience is required
This client is looking for someone who is starting out their career and wants to grow within a business.
£18,000 - £22,000 P/A
To apply for this role, please email James, Logan or Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01293 661300 anytime between 07:00 and 17:00.
*Application end date - 20/12/2019