Driver Hire & dh Recruitment Gatwick are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport/logistics industry and office/clerical sector. We are currently looking for individuals to join our team of van drivers for our client who are a leading supplier of home improvement retailer and garden center goods.
The role would involve the following:
- Collecting goods from a depot, warehouse or pick-up point.
- Loading the vehicle in an order that matches the deliveries you'll make.
- Delivering goods to customers around the South East and London.
- Operating a 3.5T long wheel base van.
- Greeting customers, getting signatures and giving invoices when you deliver.
- Working in a two person team.
- With the help your driver's mate, would unload the required goods at each destination.
- Tuesday to Saturday working weeks.
- 05:00am-08:00am start times each day.
- Great hourly rate of £8.50-£10.00 per hour.
- Shifts would be 8-10 hours long.
- Work available on a part time and full time basis.
- Depending on performance on the job, full time/permanent roles available.
- Overtime often available.
For the role you must:
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- No more than six points on your licence.
- Previous experience in delivery driving (preferred).
- Have your own vehicle to get to and from the workplace.
- Live within 15 miles Crawley.
For more details, please call James, Logan, Kingsley or Ryan on 01293 934555, Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.