We know our success is driven by our exceptional people. Our Customer Service Manager will combine their expertise and passion to carefully ensure our customers receive a seamless & exceptional service which the Emirates brand is renowned for. We are here to create moments which will last a lifetime.
Emirates Holidays is a part of the Emirates Group, within the dnata Travel division which also includes leading UK brands such as Travel Republic, Gold Medal and Travel Bag. For career hungry people, dnata Travel is the place for you.
We believe in being a truly customer and colleague centric business. We expect our Customer Service team leader to really understand our holidays, so you’ll get the chance to visit some wonderful destinations. These trips can be hard work, but you’ll see some amazing things and enjoy really unique experiences. Our office in Kingston upon Thames is focussed and results driven, but lots of fun. Full of like minded people who want to share knowledge and spread enthusiasm and enjoy time together.
As part of a medium sized team, our Customer Service team leader will deliver fantastic service & sales through their expertise of our destinations, providing operational & service support to our customer’s pre-departure, during their holiday & after they return home.
We are looking for people with lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver a truly amazing service through every stage of the journey, and you’ll need to be flexible, innovative and passionate & can work both in a team and individually.
- Support the management of the complaint process at Emirates Holidays UK to ensure that all written responses are compiled and sent within pre-determined guidelines liaising with Emirates Airline as and when necessary. Monitor compensation offers to ensure they are kept within the monthly budget.
- Ensure that calls, email & Live chat enquiries are handled end to end within the customer service department where possible
- To oversee our Terms & Conditions to ensure that they conform to the company’s rulings and, to update the T&C’s guidelines and ruling for our Worldwide Ground Handlers to ensure clients are given full assistance in resort.
- Deal with any Health & Safety issues with clients in resort & assist with ensuring Health & Safety of the resorts and, highlighting and making recommendations where necessary.
- Give monthly complaint feedback to senior management
- Support the management, mentoring & development our Customer Service team
- Ensure a process is in place to manage the personal progress of all the customer service team through 121s, training & quality feedback
- Ensuring that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding service & sales performance targets against key performance indicators.
- Challenge the status quo, working collaboratively with all departments to improve the way we deliver our customer experience.
- Using initiative, keep up to date with product changes and personal development to always be one step ahead of the game.
- You will build relationships with our ground handlers & suppliers to ensure a positive result for our clients
- In the event of Force Majeure, Crisis or cancellation situations pre or post departure you will play an instrumental role within our “Crisis incident” team.
- Support & drive our NPS performance
- Support & drive internal projects and initiatives to improve customer experience
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong leadership qualities & proven management experience of a similar sized customer service operation
- Ability to coach and develop individuals & encourage best practice
- Someone who really understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Someone with a working knowledge & understanding of ABTA and it’s rules
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Familiar with Key technologies in the customer service/Call centre environment
- Time management & organisation skills to ensure priorities are observed
- Thrives on a busy Customer Service and sales environment and self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- Someone that can think commercially and take responsibility for their own result, always striving to do better.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Travel Customer service experience beneficial but not essential.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
DesirabLe Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Travel and Tourism qualified.
- A passion for Dubai, the Middle East and our other destinations.
- Good English language skills, both written and verbal