The client is Surrey based and supplies various retail and restaurant customers in the UK. The company is enjoying a successful period of growth which can be attributed to a combination of their vision and their company values.
The role will suit a highly motivated, detail focused self-starter. This individual will complete regular tasks essential to the smooth running of the sales function and support the account director’s /account managers with day to day running and any ad-hoc work when needed.
• Complete the weekly customer price file
• Update volume sales for the technical team to compile weekly complaints
• Ensure the accuracy of the weekly matrix change
• Taking charge of all aspects of promotions. From sign off, of evaluations, following internal procedures to ensure smooth running of promotions.
• Help with management of A list suppliers
• Ownership of internal promotional forms and new product forms to ensure that they go smoothly through the internal systems.
• Co-ordination of samples when needed
• Possible exposure to retailer (dependant on experience)
• Graduate level or hands on experience within a sales function.
• Strong English language written and verbal communications skills
• Strong Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• An eye for detail and strong organisational skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.