Profectus have a brand new requirement for 2 x Product Owner to work for a market leading fast growing organisation in central Reading.
The role will suit somebody who wants to make a difference, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and most importantly wants to help build software quickly but to the highest possible quality.
Working as part of the Product team with the following responsibilities.
- An effective and refined backlog based on highest value lowest risk work in line with internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Clearly defined Acceptance Criteria per story in collaboration with the Scrum team.
- Effective communication and collaboration with all team members, fostering a close relationship with the Scrum Master and Stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and be able to negotiate multiple stakeholder requirements and say no when and where applicable.
- Promotion of the idea of Continuous Improvement and Innovation wherever and whenever possible.
- Work with development teams to communicate the product vision, clarify stories cases and requirements, resolve issues arising during development, and accept stories as they are completed.
Demonstrates leadership through well-developed people skills to manage and work with, cross functional teams and stakeholders.
The potential candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience within a Product Owner role for a software development team/company. The following skills and experience are required:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Agile experience and exposure to various methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- The ability to build effective relationships with other stakeholders inside and outside the Scrum Team, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration.
- The ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Product Owner qualification (CPSO)
- Working within a regulated environment.
The following background knowledge/skills are required:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Team player
- Natural trouble-shooter with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to work creatively and contribute at all levels to the growth and development of the company.
The company also offers fantastic benefits including
- Pension plan
- Employee Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perk box
If interested do please apply with the latest version of your CV for an immediate response.