Our client is global luxury retail business
To maximise economic and commercial return by combining product and space in an engaging and appealing visual display.
• Ownership of planogram production – creation of accurate and timely planograms that optimise the return from shelf space and reflect category strategies
• Provide the Buying teams with insight, understanding and recommendations on planogram performance through sku/brand/class reporting and analysis
• Improve category performance by adjusting sku/brand/class space to reflect economic returns
• To build and develop key relationships with internal stakeholders – Buying, Marketing, Supply Chain,
• Macro Space, Design and Development and Retail Operations
• To build professional relationships with external key stakeholders e.g. suppliers
• To promote a strong teamwork ethos through colleague support, self development and a high standards output
Relevant experience in the retail industry. Proven track record in retail. Space planning and merchandising background. IT systems knowledge
and experience for space planning function. Space analysis experience. Micro space planning software experience JDA Intactix or similar.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity?
You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.