A top Project Manager job in Manchester has come up, where you will be working for a real-estate development and investment company.
Within this position, you will be focussing the repositioning of industrial, commercial, retail, and residential assets, as well as strategic acquisitions, across the country.
This project manager position will have you taking responsibility for operational supervision, as well as the delivery of schemes. While doing so, you will make sure that a customer-focused service is provided at all times.
The right candidate will also meet key performance targets and provide value for money, including via compliance with financial regulations, audits, and standing orders.
As such, you must manage an efficient, effective, and consistent communication of information to all concerned, while also monitoring progress and budgets in relation to your projects.
The successful project manager will also be:
- Handling financial supervision and project administration, including the management of ordering, budgets, correct financial coding, and variations
- Processing payments in accordance with procedures, policy, and financial regulations
- Monitoring and managing health & safety for the company’s technical officers, making sure that H&S procedures and policies are met fully
- Taking particular responsibility for the management and monitoring of contractors
- Being responsible for performance management by monitoring and setting targets
- Producing accurate, detailed, weekly management reports
- Handling the effective development and management of team members
- Effectively demonstrating service improvements through proactive actions, with a strong focus on performance and value for money
- Providing reports for a variety of stakeholder audiences
- Assisting the Asset Manager at meetings, if required
- Analysing bids
- Supporting the Asset Manager with the correct implementation of contracts and procurement activities
- Preparing contract documentation
- Preparing, analysing, and determining any contractual claims, while producing and agreeing final accounts
- Processing and evaluating variations
- Spotting and developing opportunities for business development and service improvements, along with maximising the use of technology
- Undertaking tasks that include structural works, disrepair cases, and insurance claims
- Being responsible for the monitoring, handling, and regular review of resources required for project delivery, whilst making sure that the appropriate prioritisation and co-operation is made
- Taking an active role in meetings and contributing to the development of services
- Supporting the Asset Management team by handling the planning and delivery of projects from inception to completion
- Assisting with stock-condition information gathering, as well as the maintenance of IT systems
- Working closely with colleagues to evaluate stock information, produce feasibility assessments, and craft cost estimates for upcoming projects
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks, as required
If you want to seize this opportunity to join a supportive firm in the North West, get in touch with me today. For more project manager jobs in Manchester, talk to Kingsley right away.
Please contact James Wilson on 0161 393 9889 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.