Full-time, 37 hours per week, contract to start ASAP until 10-12-17 with a possible extension.
You will manage some Client properties. This will include:
• the valuation of all types of property
• a variety of landlord and tenant work including rent reviews, lease renewals, and service of notices
• revenue and capital income generation
• setting up, negotiating and agreeing a wide range of lease and licence agreements with our customers
We want you to have:
• a chartered surveying qualification
• some experience in commercial property management
• some knowledge of commercial landlord and tenant work
• a pragmatic common sense approach to property matters
• a valid driving licence as you will frequently travel around our area (we have pool vehicles available if needed)
• a strong commitment to our desire to generate income and avoid waste
You must have a full driving licence.