Our client is an industry leading Renewable Energy advisory firm.
Due on ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a senior individual with a significant track record and industry network to join their renewables advisory team and further strengthen their position within the offshore wind industry.
You will primarily focus on Offshore Wind Due Diligence services and technical advice, particularly to customers in the financial segment including institutional equity investors and lenders.
• Work on offshore due diligence projects as a team member or project manager (after an initial period of learning) co-ordinating a sub-team of technical experts;
• Customer contact and project management, including managing complex, technical projects from inception through to completion;
• Undertake and co-ordinate reviews of project documentation including data and risk analysis;
• Consider identified project issues/risks and provide a commercial view of their implications to the project;
• Contract review work including review of clauses, technical specification and the allocation of risk to relevant parties;
• Review revenue assumptions, capital costs and operations costs;
• Liaise with wide range of clients from wind farm developers to financial institutions;
• Support the continuous improvement of the business through the development of tools and processes;
• Any other appropriate duties as directed by line management.
You will collaborate and have extensive contact with other departments, as various projects are staffed with multi-disciplinary experts in the company.
• Experience within offshore wind due diligence services;
• Demonstrable skills in presentation and communication;
• Demonstrable analytical skills;
• Excellent ability to produce clear written reports and communicate verbally in English;
• Demonstrable knowledge about the development, construction and operational phases of a wind farm project.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org