We are looking ASAP.
The role is responsible for producing offline CNC programs using Delcam Power mill, Setting Sheets and general engineering support.
- To provide an offline programming service for the shop floor, creating 3 and 5 axis cutter paths for a variety of patterns, moulds and components
- To create method sheets, tooling sheets, setting sheets, planning and process drawings, jig and fixture drawings
- Accurately design using Delcam Power shape at minimum cost, all jigs and fixtures required for manufacture
- Assist with compiling machining times for quoting for new work
- Support Engineering activities when necessary
Desirable skills/ Experience:
- Experience in machining different types of material
- Must possess a strong engineering background including precision machining, dealing with low volume, high value complex components
- Have CNC Machining experience
- Ideally 2 years’ minimum experience with the offline Programming of CNC Milling machines using Delcam software package (desirable)
- Working knowledge of engineering materials and processing of such materials
- To have a completely flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to all tasks required and working practices
- Effective team player and communicator
- Working hours are 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Overtime available subject to work schedule - at excellent overtime rates
- 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee access to 100’s of exclusive discounts and offers from online and high-street retailers
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company.
- Childcare vouchers.
Over 9 hours- time and a half.
Over 12 hours- Double pay.
Sat-time and a half.
Sun- double pay.
Peak season at the moment due to Formuala 1. Summer a lot quieter.