Our client is a leading owner and operator of ground mounted solar farms with over 500MW of assets currently under management.
They are currently seeking an Assistant Portfolio Manager to assist the wider portfolio and monitoring management functions by providing accurate reporting as well as ensuring our clients meet their contractual obligations.
• Support the office-based management of a Portfolio of Solar Sites
• Supporting the Portfolio Manager to ensure works scheduled and completed
• Management of work orders and digital platforms
• Assisting with the production of monthly reports and general reporting for clients
• Analysis of Portfolio of sites with monitoring team
• Reviewing production analysis of sites
• Purchasing support for Field Service Team
• Assisting with the management of CCTV and security contractors
• Assisting with ensuring compliance with contractual obligations, e.g. LDs, corrective hours and communicating them with the wider team
• Liaison with clients, subcontractors and landowners
• Maintaining data security regarding any GDPR sensitive information
• Comply with all fire, health and safety requirements for the environment in which you are working
• Implementation and maintenance of job specific RAMS and COSHH Assessments to ensure company adherence to HSE requirements
• Visit company sites within the UK; this requires you hold a full UK drivers’ licence
• Working on an on-call rota in order to offer emergency support to their respective clients during daylight hours.
• Degree educated with either an electrical or engineering discipline.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as CMMS software
• Knowledge of power electronics and circuitry, power generation technologies and equipment
• Negotiation skills
• Polite, presentable and approachable.
• Right to live and work in the EU
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Andy@climate17.com , or send us your CV.