We have an amazing Head of Community and Events role that could be a great move for you. This role will lead a team of 13 people to deliver just under £2m in income, covering regional, community and events fundraising. The income from this team has doubled in the last 3 years and they are still seeing excellent growth. The programme is well-established so they just need someone great to come in and help continue the growth and improvement.
You will be covering regional, community and challenge events fundraising, ideally you will have already established a regional fundraising programme. It’s also important that you have had a good tenure in previous roles, able to demonstrate the full cycle of fundraising.
This organisation has an ambitious Director of Fundraising who is really supportive and inspiring, they are a pleasure to work with so if you are frustrated with your leadership team this role could be just what you are looking for.
You will have:
- Experience of leading teams across both challenge and community fundraising
- Exposure to digital fundraising methods in relation to challenge events and community supporters
- A supporter-centric approach to everything you do
- A positive and engaging personality
- Experience of budgeting and financial management
Closing date: 27th January
Salary: £46,000 - £52,000
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787 or email email@example.com.