Seeking an experienced SELTP WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR to work on a 18 hour per week contract to start on the 26-06-17 until the 30-09-17 with a likely extension.
Hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Part Time . Monday to Friday.
18 hours a week. Days can be flexible. Coordinating the South East Teaching Partnership to offer development to social workers. Candidates will need to be organised, understand the principles of learning and development as well as at least basic knowledge, skills and experience of social work , social work education, practice and CP. All candidates must hold a CIPD qualified or equivilant
this client is one of three London boroughs (alongside Greenwich and Lewisham) working with Goldsmiths University to form the South East Teaching Partnership to offer development to social workers. This role is to act as the co-ordinator for the client of the learning opportunities, to act as a liaison point to and from the partnership for Southwark and to provide administration and finance support for Southwark around this programme.
This role is based in the social care L&D section of the Organisation Transformation team for the client.
You will need to be organised, understand the principles of learning and development as well as at least basic knowledge, skills and experience of social work , social work education, practice and CPD
- Support the delivery and outcomes of the Teaching Partnership Implementation Plan for 2016-2018 in accordance with the requirements of Department for Education (DfE) and Department of Health (DoH) funding.
- Be a conduit between the service and Teaching Partnership collecting and sharing information about service needs the views of social workers and the work of the partnership.
- Working alongside members of Organisation Transformation, conduct training needs analysis, skills audits and other research for use in the development of strategies, plans, programmes and learning interventions, ensuring compliance with Department for Education (DfE), Department of Health (DOH) relevant statutory frameworks.
- Keep staff and managers updated of the changes and development taking place within social work education and training.
- To attend the Teaching Partnership Management Board and other meetings as and when requested.
- Contribute to regular reporting for the SELTP. Ensure this is high quality, accurate and robust information to enable the Partnership Board to discharge their duties and to inform planning and promote improvement.
- To work alongside members of the Organisation Transformation Team in promoting and co-ordinating Continuing Professional Development opportunities made available through the SELTP
- Undertake financial processes on behalf of the partnership to ensure the programme training budgets and resources are well managed and that grant claims, funding specifications and targets are met. Follow all internal procurement and financial procedures.