Our client is one of the fastest growing and highest rated commercial energy suppliers in the UK who specialise in gas power & electricity.
Due to natural growth, they require an experienced Billing Analyst to join the business and contribute to the existing dynamic in the team.
Having grown from just 3 co-founders to 80 staff in a few short years, this is a great time to join a forward-thinking, exceptional market leader in a state-of-the-art office in Leeds.
The business is looking to recruit an experienced, customer orientated Billing Analyst who is ready to add real value to the growth of the company.
The Billing Analyst role is an excellent opportunity to get your teeth stuck into the energy industry. You will be exposed to various aspects of the business and be a key part of internal growth. The billing experts manage accounts with excellence and provide first-rate customer service to a portfolio of clients.
If you’re hard working, great at problem solving and highly motivated to succeed, as well as possessing excellent customer communication skills, please apply now.
- Creating timely and accurate invoices for a portfolio of customers to the required standard.
- Managing the acquisition of precise metering information.
- Reconciling customer accounts using the most up to date information.
- Handling of general client queries about their utilities and invoices, providing relevant recommendations and working on their behalf to solve issues.
- Working with the team to resolve queries from internal customers.
- Creating various reports based on invoiced information to the required standard.
- Investigating Profit and Loss to determine the best and required courses of action.
- Resolving metering disputes.
- Communicating successfully with a myriad of third parties to manage the data flows within the industry, smart meter installations, in-going and out-going payments and query resolution.
- Ensuring continued self-motivation is maintained and that all Key Performance Indicators are focused on to drive quality and improvements in all aspects of the billing process
- Overall portfolio management through accurate administration.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good telephone manner - can communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- A logical thought process to resolve complicated metering and invoice queries.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage personal workload, phone calls and queries.
- Ability to work on own, demonstrating drive and initiative.
- Team player, willing to share ideas and techniques with other team colleagues to improve the business.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Fast-growing, innovative employer
- Fully supportive management
- Full induction and ongoing training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Competitive basic salary and benefits package
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Luke Mankee at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV.