We know our success is driven by our exceptional people. Our Tailormade Destination Executive’s will be part of a brand new and very exciting team at Emirates Holidays, combining their expertise and passion for our more adventurous destinations to carefully piece together incredible holiday experiences, for our customers. All through the process delivering the exceptional service Emirates is renowned for.
Emirates Holidays is a part of the Emirates Group, within the dnata Travel division which also includes leading UK brands such as Travel Republic, Gold Medal and Travelbag. For career hungry travel enthusiasts, dnata Travel is the place for you.
We are seeking a strong leader with proven travel industry experience to support the set-up of and lead the operation of our new Tailormade proposition with the accountability for delivering exceptional service & sales results.
Directly responsible for the line management of a team of Tailormade Destination Executives, you will lead and inspire them to deliver world class service our customers expect and deserve, as well as stretching commercial & contact centre targets.
As this is a small team and we operate over seven days, you will also be required to be customer facing as well as act as Duty Manager for the whole Sales & Service operation at Emirates Holidays including our Beaches & Operations team.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Someone who really understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Natural leadership capability with the ability to coach and deliver results.
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Thrives in a busy ‘sales and service’ environment and self-motivated to achieve performance targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- Someone that can think commercially and take responsibility for their own result, always striving to do better.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Someone who’s proactive and a trend spotter and is confident in feeding back their findings to the business to drive improvement.
- Travel sales and service experience beneficial but not essential.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Travel and Tourism qualified and/or experience in a Tailormade tour operator.
- Good English language skills, both written and verbal.