To deliver a first class installation service to all of our customers, thereby ensuring that own work is carried out to the highest standard in the most time and cost efficient way.
Areas of Accountability:
- Experience in all structured cabling (Cat 5/6)
- Ability to build infrastructure for the cabling with plastic trunking.
- Basic understanding of switches and patching.
- Good communication skills both face to face and electronic.
- Ability to follow a survey.
- You will be responsible for design infrastructure from the cabling plan for the offices.
- Keeping your van fully stocked.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Experience with step leaders and 3 tier.
- Experience with power tools drills and
- Experience in door entry systems (not essential)
- Draw out cabling surveys with the customer and advice accordingly
- Review and manage technical scope of works
- Demonstrate consistent administration tasks such as system notes/updates (Protean)
- Provide flexibility to work outside office hours to meet the needs of the project implementation and technical support teams
- Work in teams or alone on-site using a methodical process to complete the project to the highest standard in the most time and cost efficient way
- Demonstrate initiative when presented with issues
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge in line with Product development
Planning and Organising:
- Day to day management of own workload
- Makes decisions on day to day work load and priorities, escalates when necessary
Internal and External Relationships:
- To ensure effective collaboration:
- Internally with Team and Team Leaders, Service Desk Manager, Head of Service Delivery, Sales, Field Engineering, Installation Team(s), Finance, Sales
- Externally with customers, third party providers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
- A strong team player with a can do attitude
- Able to take ownership of incidents and see through to resolution
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a passion for service
- Be willing to work away (hotel and travel provided).
- Working to defined SLAs & OLAs covering all our services
- Working to defined and measured KPIs for the service function
• Ability to build infrastructure for the cabling with plastic trunking.
• Basic understanding of switches and patching.
• Experience with step leaders and 3 tier.