What is the Job?
- Contract to start on 17-02-20 until 01-03-20 with a possible extension.
- Undertake and assist in the supervision and maintenance of highway works, ensuring compliance with best engineering principles and Codes of Practice, having due regard to health, safety, work planning and budgetary control.
- Contribute to the achievement of national and local targets and performance indicators related to highway network condition through the delivery of the West Yorkshire Local Transport Plan / Highway Revenue Budget programmes and to provide expertise in highway maintenance matters related to the Service and the Authority.
What are the requirements?
- Be able to drive and hold appropriate license.
- Understanding of carrying out highways construction and maintenance.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.