If you love technology and want to be challenged on a daily basis, then we have an opportunity for you. You will work for the Global No1 Data Management software company working with most prestigious clients across all sectors.
More now than ever, protecting/backup of data is so important for business’s big and small. They assist organizations with data backup and recovery, cloud and infrastructure management along with retention and compliance.
You will join a team of passionate trouble-shooters who love to take on complex technical issues, share knowledge with peers and who go above and beyond for our customers!
The Experience we are looking for!
- Strong knowledge and experience working with the Windows OS and Windows Server 2012 upwards.
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution, and performance based issues with OS and/or hardware
- A strong knowledge and practical experience working with Active Directory.
- A good understanding and experience with RAID
- Experience working with Tape Drives and Tape Libraries in both SCSI and SAN configurations.
- Experience working across either: NetApp, EMC/Dell, HDS, HP or EqualLogic Storage technology.
- Any experience with DeDuplication, would be beneficial - but is not essential.
- Experience working in Virtualisation environments would be a benefit.
- Experience working with a Backup technology such as: CommVault, NetBackup/BackupExec, Veeam, ArcServe, Data Protector or any other backup technology would be a benefit
- Excellent Customer Interaction skills, being able to gather incident details, keep customers up to date throughout the process and knowing not to talk about Reverse DNS if you end up to talking to non-techy!
Due to such growth there are fantastic career opportunities as your skills grow whether you want to move into Team Leading, Technical Specialisation, Technical Account Management or Consulting.
Apply now to find out more about why this is the right career choice for you!