Our client is a Global Organisation which is continuing to see growth through merger and acquisition, has over 88,000 employees worldwide, annual revenues in excess of £15 billion, features highly in the Fortune 500 listing with presence in over 130 countries.
Following a significant increase to their user community and scale of service; Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of an IT Service Desk Team Leader to provide operational oversight to IT support activities and incident management across the Asia Pacific Region.
The successful candidate will be located from our client’s plush IT Operations Centre in Milton Keynes and form part of their award-winning Global Service Desk function with direct managerial responsible to around 20 service desk analysts based locally in Milton Keynes and throughout the APAC region.
- Provide team leadership and direction to the APAC IT Service Desk Team and ensure pre-defined SLA’s, OLA’s and KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensures that all phases of support lifecycle are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked and resolved appropriately.
- Conduct performance management and progressive counselling as and where required.
- Contributing towards the knowledge management platform to drive staff collaboration and development
- Conduct regular service reviews with Stakeholders to ensure 'operational excellence'
- Give representation at company town hall and RAG status meetings.
- Represents the Service Desk in all Merger & Acquisitions and other Service Integration activities including service transition and onboarding.
- Responsible for Service Desk related projects and their adoption into BAU including vendor selection, implementation and ongoing vendor management.
- Oversee and participate in the recruitment, selection and employment process for new analysts into the desk.
- Work within a clearly defined and rigid ITIL Framework.
- 5 years proven team leading experience managing large scale Service Desk / Call Center teams.
- Ideally degree educated in computer science, business management or equivalent is desired.
- Formal ITIL Certification desirable
- Must have demonstrated capability leading projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of IT staff as well as other departments on issues of varying complexity, good judgment and flexibility in response.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up
Salary: Circa £35,000 - £40,000
Benefits: 15% Anti-social shift allowance (~£5,700) 26 days holiday, private medical, great pension + more
Package: Circa £45,000 per annum
Shifts: 10.00pm – 7.00am/Sunday Night – Friday Morning
Location: Central Milton Keynes