Our Client provides a qualified specialist booking service for the World-wide Medical Emergency Assistance Industry and Out of Hours support for Business Travel Agents.
Their focus is on servicing World Wide Medical Emergency Assistance requirements with the pre-requisite of frighteningly stringent service levels and provable cost benefits.
The have succeeded in establishing markedly favourable relationships with a significant proportion of the UK Insurance Industry and their ambitions now extend beyond International borders – to providing a Worldwide Centre of Excellence, supporting the Global Assistance Industry, based here in the UK.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To offer and book travel and hotel accommodation to our Emergency Assistance clients creating viable itineraries at optimum value in an ‘immediate environment’
- To creatively support and understand our clients assistance needs and offer best professional advice to solve travel and transportation problems and timing, with care
- To see through case management from enquiry through booking, to PTA set-up, follow-up, reporting, and MI capture whilst ensuring effective prioritisation and smooth operational work flow
- To anticipate and implement fluid and evolving operational procedures to ensure growth of client satisfaction and share problem solving skills so maximising on the efficiency of the department and colleagues
- To capture and inform colleagues and management of relevant new information regarding procedures, client and supplier relationships and needs, and be involved in contributing new ideas and standards in a growing business
Client / Supplier Liaison & Customer Service:
- Develop and maintain rapport with client contacts and travel arrangers to ensure delivery of quality to meet client expectations
- Respond to client enquiries and needs in an expedient, efficient and courteous manner whilst retaining individual personality, professionalism and flair
- Ensure all client reports and MI requirements are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Effectively liaise with management and finance when errors occur and to address any identifiable cause
- Maintain good relations with all suppliers and cultures worldwide whilst anticipating, supporting and amicably resolving potential third party service delivery failures, so as to protect our clients’ best interests
- Effect and support ongoing pre-emptive communication to travellers and travel arrangers to accurately manage client expectations of optimum service delivery
- Ensure all ticketing and itineraries, both UK & overseas, are checked and produced to agreed time, accuracy and quality expectations
- Ensure smooth and fully informative handover between shift teams and colleagues
Skills and Attributes:
- Technology – A working or previous history with Galileo
- Communication – Interpersonal and telephone excellence
- Planning – Can prioritise work load effectively
- Organised – Well organised with an eye for detail
- Pro-active – able to motivate, embrace challenge and use common sense
24 hour office
4 shifts per 24hrs - mix and matching shifts to suit business and personal needs
Day 08:00 – 17:00
Mid-day 10:00 – 19:00
Afternoon/Evening 13:00 – 22:00
(Night 22:00 – 08:00 (weekdays) and 21:00 – 08:00 (weekends)