Salary is up to 35k, depending on exposure.
Minimum 3 years' experience in the field
Candidates from a residential property background would be looked at as a matter of priority:
Looking for an up and coming candidate. Ideally someone who would come in to the team and have an idea of how to change current processes for the better.
- Highlight/report key risk with a development plan for business operational improvements
- Policy & Procedure Review
Audit / Regulation
- Work alongside Compliance Controller to review internal procedures for all PM offices.
- RICS / ARMA regulation adherence (audit checks).
- Preparation and managing RICS / ARMA audit.
- Preparation and managing internal client audit.
Assurance Standards – ISAE3000/3402
- Review and monitor internal client monies controls.
- Work alongside third party auditor to carry out a Readiness Review.
- Work alongside third party auditor to implement Type 1 Report.
- Work alongside third party auditor to implement Type 2 Report.
- Identifying and delivering internal reporting to the division to assist client management, processes and service improvement.
- Assist the Finance and various Boards where required
- Liaising with key stakeholder/teams within the business
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
As part of the compliance team the individual will be required to assist on the following tasks:
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL ABILITIES