We are pleased to be working with a new client are they embark on a journey to source a new Senior Account Manager
Our client who are at the cutting edge of their business are an Agency with a difference who are leading the pack when it comes to AI.
As a Senior Account Manager you will manage the development and production of agency jobs, working independently under general supervision from the Client Services Director/Account Director.
Their assignments include operations and financial management elements. Senior Account Managers are in daily contact with clients and team members, face to face, by phone and in writing..
The Senior Account Manager should be knowledgeable about client markets and strategies, as well as competitors’ activity and should share this knowledge with the members of the account team. They will use this same knowledge to provide strategic insight into an account and to generate new business opportunities with the client.
· Provide client with confidence that Volume will meet the client’s own expectations in terms of accuracy and quality
· Ensure project quality and excellence
· Maintain and, from time to time, review operational procedures being used on your clients
· Recommend and implement process improvement aligned to company goals
· Review all jobs on completion both internally through assessment and externally in a client summary or creative review
· Develop a central coordination role for your team providing accurate briefing and ensuring information is available when required by own team and other departments
· Be aware of and monitor clients’ marketing activity and that of their competition, developing an understanding of market dynamics, and client/competitor strategies and objectives
· Work with the client to develop campaign plans
· Work with the client to develop Marcomms plans
· Ensure that all accounting procedures are efficiently adhered to for our client and their clients
· Monitor accuracy of invoicing and payment of invoices by clients; maintain awareness of client expenditure month on month. Ensure profitability of projects
· Provide accurate information for Account Director’s or Client Services Director’s forecasts each month
· Anticipate and develop solutions to quality or cost problems
· Seek out profit and new sales opportunities
· Actively develop cross-department team spirit and involvement in your client’s activities
· Participate in client planning and development process
· Keep senior members of the team informed of details likely to affect the client relationship
· Seek guidance of senior team or other personnel where appropriate
· Demonstrate a good understanding of all aspects of marketing
· Participate in client presentations
· Identify new business opportunities with existing and new clients
· Train and mentor junior team members on daily tasks
· Such other comparable duties as may be required by the Company
If you are seeking to join a market leading firm that is searching for the “Best of the Best”, then we would like to hear from you immediately.
We also have a refer a friend scheme so why not pass this on or contact us to find out more about our scheme.