We are pleased to be working with a brand new client in their search for a highly capable Client Services Director.
Our client who are at the cutting edge of their business are an Agency with a difference who are leading the pack when it comes to AI.
You will be a competent and practiced Client Services Director that has worked within an B2B Agency culture who will be able to deliver growth and exceed business expectation.
With exceptional people-management skills, first-rate knowledge of industry trends, client brand guidelines, and excellent attention to detail, you will be required not only to provide exceptional tactical and day-to-day account support, but also to strategically and proactively develop and grow the account, extending opportunities with new clients and across new geographical boundaries.
· Develop a clear understanding of clients’ objectives and develop strategies that meet those objectives, while utilising the full range of our clients’ services
· To build a pipeline of future work and ensure that the existing client revenue target is achieved
· To help identify, develop and convert new business opportunities
· Work closely with the Creative and the Technology Teams to continually exceed client expectations
· Work with the Technology Team to develop appropriate client solutions within commercial and strategic parameters
· Maintain financial control of the account, reporting, NPS action plan and oversight of project-to-head allocation
· To negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams
· To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
· To promote our clients vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
· Monitor client relationships for undiscovered opportunities
· Ultimately be responsible for the client relationships at the highest level
· To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing
· Be the go-to person for all account and industry insight and news: have a total grasp of the marketplace
Skills and experience
· Experience as a Senior Account Director role would be beneficial
· Ability to set realistic client expectations from the outset
· Experience of identifying and attaining new business opportunities
· Strong understanding of client brand guidelines and keeping abreast of relevant developments
· Experience of monitoring and reporting on client profitability, along with revenue forecast planning
· Ability to identify industry trends/competitive moves that may affect a client’s business, and present dynamic solutions
· Strategic mind-set with a strong eye for detail
· Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to appreciate client demands
· Evidence of working with creative teams and developers effectively
· Understanding of digital technologies, Artificial Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
If you are seeking to join a market leading firm that is searching for the “Best of the Best”, then we would like to hear from you immediately.
We also have a refer a friend scheme so why not pass this on or contact us to find out more about our scheme.