Salary up to £18865 with no flexibility
The main function is to service toilet units on-site, deliver and commission toilet units on-site, collect toilet units, deliver / erect collect / dismantle fencing panels.
Job experience & skills requirements
- Complete vehicle checks before leaving the depot including security of the load.
- Ensure toilet units are serviced to company standards.
- Ensure toilets are delivered on site and commissioned to company standards, Leave toilet units in such a position that there is access for servicing.
- On collection that the toilet is checked for any damage and reported in the correct method and where possible inform the customer.
- Ensure that fencing delivered or erected is done to company standards and left in a safe manner, on collection that all items are collected and any damage or missing items are reported in the correct method.
- Report any problems found with any work being done to Sheffield / the depot manager.
- Full driving licence (at least 7.5t)
- Customer focused
- Basic knowledge on vehicle maintenance
- Good geographical knowledge
- Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Basic maintenance knowledge
Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.