A client of Austin Fraser is seeking eager Test Automation Engineers to join their growing team! They are a global leader in transportation analytics, providing end to end solutions across the nation. In this position, you would be working with Lasers, sensors, and high-definition cameras, among other cutting edge technologies in civil engineering software. They offer a casual work environment, brand new office, career growth, full-benefits, and the opportunity to work on a product that improves the daily lives of people around the world.
This is a direct-hire role based in Austin, Texas. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
* Collaborate with teams to solve complex problems that improve the daily lives of people
* Develop test plans and strategies for font and backend systems
* Identify and automate appropriate tests to increase software quality and development productivity
* Ensure tight integration of test automation with CI/CD efforts
* Pivot when necessary to projects/products that need coverage
* Guide development team in testing best practices and promote test automation
* Participate in unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code reviews
* Professional experience automating functional, regression, and performance testing suites
* Understanding of OOP, design patterns, and client-server architecture
* Ability to implement integration testing with a CI/CD pipeline
* Degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent experience okay)
* Familiar with Unix/Linux and bash
* Experience with Agile methods (Scrum or Kanban) preferred
* Basic SQL knowledge
* Familiarity with HTTP codes is a bonus!