Temp To Permenant
To deliver effective first class administrative support, meet and greet customers and liaise with a range of organisations such as Job Centre Plus, contract holders, employers, management and staff within the team.
• Coordinating reception including undertaking general office duties such as meeting and greeting customers, contractors and partners.
• Take mandatory and voluntary telephone referrals from Job Centre Plus ensuring attention to detail, confidentiality and professionalism is kept at all times.
• Co-ordinate the collection and recording of all customer information details as required by both internal guidelines and prime contractors to specific timescales as required by the contract and entered on to the specific data system.
• Liaise and coordinate advisor electronic diaries and book appointments for customers, issuing JCP with appointment times and dates immediately on receipt of referral.
• Work alongside Manager to ensure JCP referrals are seen within 15 days and advisor caseloads are managed effectively.
• To ensure upkeep of the office appearance, ordering stationary, opening mail, answering the telephone, taking and passing on messages.
• Liaise with internal and external partners as appropriate, via phone, e-mail or fax
• Communicate with employers via telephone, fax or email to validate customers employment ensuring a high level of attention to detail and ensuring internal processes are followed and adhered to at all times.
• Work to daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines.
• Manage difficult and challenging customer situations ensuring managers are communicated with any potential issues.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office by efficient and effective time management of ones own work.
• Ensure petty cash is kept safe, issued to customers and weekly/monthly reconciliations are carried out in a timely manner.
• Arrange payments to contractors and customers by raising and processing the necessary paperwork.
• Working on and communicating with internal finance department systems and processes
• Carrying out monthly reconciliations for petty cash to ensure smooth replenishment of petty cash.
• Exchange cheques with Post Office and receipt of petty cash monies.
• Seek ways to continuously improve the service and ones own performance and report to your line manager on this.
• Marketing, networking and promotion of the service to partner organisations and customers.
• Must have good customer service skills, good organisation skills and excellent IT skills.
• Ability to work to challenging target and key performance indicators
• Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel and working occasional unsociable hours
• Well developed IT skills, including and understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheet, diary management and email.
• The ability to work under pressure in a highly performance driven environment
• Must have a strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Willingness to undertake training as required
• No recent experience required
• A willingness and desire to work in an office environment
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Knowledge of administrative systems
Please note: This advert is being placed by a recruitment agency. Due to the high number of applicants who will apply, if you dont hear back from us with 14 days, you have not been succesful, but thank you for applying.