Salary from £50K-£65k DOE
Do you want to work for an industry leading, award winning agency worldwide? Do you love everything digital and want to help brands create the best digital campaigns? Then keep reading!
Our client, who are known to be the fastest growing network in the world, are looking for a Biddable Director to come and join their hardworking and dynamic team! With a fantastic learning and development scheme in place, there are always opportunities to grow your career in any direction you’d like! Plus, you can work abroad after a year with the agency; how cool is that!?
As a Biddable Director you will take ownership and be the strategic lead on key accounts. You will manage and oversee two client teams to ensure the effective delivery of client campaigns through high quality client relationship management and campaign execution across established and new to market paid social platforms.
Here are some Key Responsibilities:
- Fully understand client business objectives / communication objectives and ensure these are translated into meaningful platform strategies.
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our partners at Sprinklr, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and emerging social/content amplification platforms.
- Remain abreast of developments in Paid Social, broader Social Media and digital space
- Create case studies and award entries based on campaign results as appropriate
- Lead new business RFPs and pitches as required
- Be responsible for the delivery of revenue across the clients within your teams and pursue all potential cross sell / up sell opportunities
- Lead the development of cross channel integration opportunities by working closely with other digital and ATL channels.
- Ensure your team monitors daily delivery and performs regular optimisation of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
- Ensure regular reporting to clients is delivered according to schedule, working in partnership with our operations team. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
And some Personal Specifications:
- Experience working within other digital or ATL channels is desirable, but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ agency side experience in a Paid Social, social media planning or biddable media / PPC team
- Experience managing a team to deliver best in class client campaigns
- Experience managing senior client relationships
This is an awesome opportunity so please don’t miss out and APPLY NOW! #beSAVVY