Our client a global luxury retailer is looking for a Retail Marketing Analyst to join their Experiential Marketing Team.
To support the Experiential Marketing team, to promote, monitor and evaluate the commercial value and return of each brand marketing activation implemented within UK stores.
To showcase the best of previous campaigns and results; ensuring that brands are fully aware of the range and scope of all promotional activity on offer in-store and via other marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain a proposal template for brands enabling them to understand the range and scope of all that is on offer in-store and via other marketing channels; showcasing the best of previous campaigns and results
- Identify gaps in the schedule for brands, in-store activations, other digital screen opportunities and online and explore options to secure additional brand partner participation
- Analyse the success of all digital and in-store brand activations and prepare full analysis packs for review ‘wash-ups’
- Report against agreed KPI targets for each participating brand during and following their activation and monitor brand performance whilst on promotion versus pre-promotion and category performance; taking account of other brand activations at the time
- Use Google analytics to define the effects of the online element of the brand campaign
- Calculate ‘incremental sales’ by brand and by terminal for each event period ; making suggestions for performance trends to help optimise future planned activities
- Use all findings and analysis to recommend the best formats, timings and locations for all future brand activations, promotions and activity
Qualifications and experience
• Interested in Marketing and communications, both digital and experiential; some experience of working within a marketing environment would be useful
• Good analytical skills and an ability to translate data into an easily digestible format for non-financial managers
• High level of skill in Excel
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and familiarity with Cognos and the measurement of retail sales by SKU, brand, Category & timeframe is preferable
• An understanding of e-Commerce and measures of ‘success’ is an advantage
• Personal confidence and strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal credibly and professionally with premium external brand and retail management teams
• Hard working, highly organised and thorough with great attention to detail.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive - £300 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.