I am looking to recruit a Project Scheduler to work for a Manufacturing Business based in the Bolton area. This is a newly created position due to an increase in work load and to try and improve customer relationships.
The role is to provide support to the Project Managers and other internal customers to ensure the projects are delivered to cost & on time. Identifying any problems before they may arise and update the internal stakeholders with project updates.
Overview of the Role day to day:
- - Generate and maintain detailed Microsoft Project (MSP) Schedules for each project.
- - Integrate and maintain multiple MSP schedules into one master schedule for each project.
- - Ensure compliance of project schedules to contractual requirements.
- - Create and maintain milestone register for each project.
- - Update project schedules in line with outputs from company technical, operations and project meetings.
- - Create and maintain a schedule change log for each project.
- - Report internal project schedule performance metrics (KPI’s) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- - Provide project data and KPI’s for customer reports, e.g. SPI, CPI, “S” Curves or others as required by contract.
- - Provide forward view of project schedule deliverables to project team on a weekly basis. (6 week view and/or next top ten tasks).
- - Proactively report potential project variances to the project team.
- - Ensure alignment of project schedules and SAP. Escalating any differences.
- - Incorporate Resource and/or Cost Loading data into schedules as required.
- - Assist Project Managers in creating short-term schedules, monitor such schedules to determine impact on master schedule, and help in formulating actions to correct scheduling problems.
- - Actively participate in project meetings with the ability to effectively communicate status on each project.
- - Provide scenario schedules for tender and proposals as requested.
- To have a proven project scheduling background ideally within a complex engineering environment.
- To be competent on MSP
- To demonstrate reporting and KPI performance management
- Ideally have an engineering / business qualification
- Ideally have a Project qualification
- Wiling to travel
My client is looking to interview the week commencing the 7th August and are paying a competitive salary between £33,000 - £35,000 + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + excellent pension.
To apply for the role please send your most up to date CV to Rachael Dormer today.