Job Title: Digital Growth Team Co-ordinator
Salary: £16,689 to £20,861 per annum
Based: Manchester City Centre
My client works with SMEs across Greater Manchester providing support and advice on the digital enablement of business processes from digital marketing to digital infrastructure.
As the result of progression, we are now recruiting for a Digital Growth Team Coordinator responsible for the coordination and administration of the Digital Growth Team.
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, well organised and proactive individual with exceptional communication skills.
The main focus of the role is to:
- Manage the Advisors’ compliance with required documentation, processes, administration and procedures
- Assist the manager in the preparation of documentation for monthly reports, ad hoc requests for data. Produce accurate performance management information
- Handle client enquiries via, phone, website and email, checking eligibility and referring to team members or other services as required
- Ensure client enquiries and partner referrals are correctly recorded on the CRM system and associated data capturing systems, updating progress against agreed actions
- To support the manager in the external promotion of the service, and to proactively initiate and assist with the generation of leads, leading to increased activity
- Run the office systems and procedures to support the manager and team
- To contribute to marketing effort as required ensuring that overall performance targets are achieved
- Assist & maintain with the continued development of website pages & social media presence
- To work closely and positively with the Digital Growth Events Coordinator for mutual support
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.