Job Title: Digital Growth Team Co-ordinator
Salary: £16,689 to £20,861 per annum
Based: Manchester City Centre
To assist the Digital Growth Manager in the creation, procurement and management of a portfolio of Digital events to include masterclasses, workshops and engagement events
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, well organised and proactive individual with exceptional communication skills.
The main focus of the role is to:
- Contribute to the design and development of events, which support SMEs with the identification, adoption and better use of advanced digital technologies, negotiating with speakers/suppliers and liaise with suppliers and speakers to ensure events details are accurate and translated effectively into booking details and any promotional materials.
- Establish costings for events with speakers/suppliers and venue providers, ensuring events are run as cost effectively as possible, delivering profit wherever possible and managing core events to an allocated budget.
- Assisting the Digital Growth Manager to identify relevant external events and coordinate the planning and delivery of larger conference events in the Hub’s annual programme working where needed with in-house or external suppliers to contract terms including undertaking site visits and co-ordinating working groups where necessary.
- Update internal and external events calendar regularly so it is accurate at all times and compile a weekly events bulletin email to communicate event activity across the Group.
- Monitor a quality assurance mechanism that tracks customer satisfaction, using feedback as a method of improving future workshops.
- Develop new methods of delivery including e-vents, video and podcasts via our website.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.