Our client is looking for an experienced Disabled Facilities Grant Facilitator to work on a part time role to start on the 17-07-17 until the 30-09-17 with a likely extension. This is a part time role only
Hours are 9:00am to 5:30 pm
HOURS PER WORK HAVE BEEN REQUESTED.
Primary Job Role:
Under the direction of the Team Manager to contribute to the work of the Long Term and Review Team by carrying out administrative and related duties in accordance with the client and Service area policies, objectives and standard requirements. To provide a service to the public in line with the Client’s standards of customer service.
- To provide business support for the Disabled Facilities Grant including maintenance of reports and activity data which informs the budget.
- To co-ordinate and provide administrative support for Deprivation of Liberty and Safeguarding (DOLS) authorisations including keeping up to date data.
- To provide administrative support to the multi-disciplinary team including correspondence and record management.
- To deal with external and internal queries and messages, providing efficient and effective message taking and delivery and referring complex matters.
- To provide administrative support for the Team Managers for the Long Term and Review Team and other teams when required.
- To be able to recognise safeguarding concerns and ensure an appropriate response is made following the multi-agency guidelines.
- To assist with the collation and monitoring of information associated with the Client's Performance Indicators and assist with the preparation of statistics.
- To be responsible for commitment accounting in the budget and to process invoices/ handle petty cash as required.
- To operate departmental computerised systems, (Liquid Logic) as required.
- To undertake word processing of correspondence, reports and other documents to corporate standards and deadlines.
- To set up spreadsheets or databases, as may be necessary.
- To maintain the section’s filing and record keeping systems.
- To assist with the administration of incoming post and outgoing post.
- To produce reports and other documents in formats appropriate to client groups.
- To arrange meetings and room bookings and take minutes as required.
- To attend staff meetings and training as required.
- To respect the confidential nature of the work and protect personal information in accordance with data protection regulations and policies in place
- To act in accordance with the principles set out in the Employee Code of Conduct and the Client’s Values, recognising the duty of all public sector employees to discharge public functions reasonably and according to the law.
RSA Stage II Typing and Word Processing or equivalent (to be tested)
Good standard of education in English and Mathematics
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint 97
Proficiency in use of the internet and email
Knowledge and experience of filing/reference systems and their management, including electronic
Experience of data entry for financial records/ budget commitments