Account Manager – IT Reseller
My client is a leading, award winning provider of Information Technology products. Established for over 30 years they offer an exceptional combination of knowledge and secure manufacturer relationships.
Their product range is one of the most comprehensive in the industry, including Computer Consumables, Hardware, Software, Office Products, Maintenance Solutions and Computer Rooms.
The successful applicant will have worked with leading Brands such as HP, Dell , Microsoft, Cisco and VMware selling Storage, Servers , PCS, Laptops ,managed print solutions and Software.
As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for your customers and will be passionate about building and developing strong relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, helping them to succeed in their goals.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with a range of key decision makers You will liaise between customers, suppliers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs.
• The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused products and services based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Self-Motivated and driven to succeed.
• Proven record of New Business generation.
• Proven account management or other relevant experience (ideally two years +).
• I.T and Telecommunication experience not essential, however would be a benefit.
The company offers great rewards, a proven career structure and a fantastic working environment.
To be considered please send your CV now.