Our client is looking for an exeperienced Business Analyst to work on 36 hour per week contract role to start on the 14-08-17 until the 30-03-18 with a likely extension.
Hours are: 9:00 am to 5:15 pm, Monday to Friday.
The Client's Adult Social Care migrated from Care First to the Mosaic case management system in July 2016.
Since the implementation of Mosaic a number of data quality issues have emerged arising from the migration of data to Mosaic, the way the system is configured and the way the system is being used by staff
Additional capacity is now required to carry out further analysis of processes, work flows and systems configuration as a critical part of a wider strategy to improve and sustain data quality in adult social care.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a highly skilled business analyst with knowledge and experience of adult social care and experience in mapping care pathways and documenting end to end processes. You will have considerable experience and knowledge of Mosaic configuration, workflows and functionality as well as a high level of skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Significant experience of the functionality of the Mosaic case management system in adult social care including experience of form design, work flows, interfaces, and finance set up
- Ability to explain technical and complex information in easy to understand ways
- A high level of communication and relationship building skills to forge closing working relationships with managers and front line practitioners including service managers, team leaders, social workers, systems analysts and report writers
- The ability to work with users of the system to help them to scope their requirements and translate these into change requirements for systems leads
- Experience of identifying systems and practice issues and identifying solutions to improve usability of the system and data quality
- Experience and skills in end to end business process analysis and mapping (using Visio/industry standard business process mapping approaches such as UML or BPMN. Business Process Model and Notation or Unified Modelling Language or similar)
- A can do approach with the skills and aptitude to deliver a range of objectives using project management methodology to achieve outcomes and project milestones to very tight deadlines
- Discussions / workshops with users to map and document end to end business process and pathways
- Development of To Be process models as appropriate
- Identify improvements that are required to Mosaic to support the new processes
- Specify and initiate systems configuration change requests
- Specify reports and submit request to report writers
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing