Need candidates to come from a high-volume, high-pressure background
The individual who carries out the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk will be strong and self motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills. They will have the ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn.
The Purchase Ledger clerk will be experienced in high level volumes of invoice coding and processing, manual entry on to Client systems and will have a good knowledge of spreadsheets; being a competent user of Microsoft Excel.
-Code all invoices in Icon daily.
-Complete manual entry for various client systems; inputting invoices to be paid.
-Deal with any disconnections / legal letters daily.
-Resolve any Email / Telephone queries (Internal and External).
-Complete daily / weekly payment runs (Client Payments and/or Bacs runs).
-Ad-hoc adjustment’s instructed by other departments.
-Setting up new suppliers and obtaining bank details.
-Complete any filing or archiving
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
• Ask questions, interact, and discuss objectives and day to day work of your team
• Provide assistance to team members wherever possible
• Develop and maintain active communication both within your team and other departments
Salary and Benefits
• Salary subject to experience
• 25 days holiday
• Pension scheme after 3 months of employment
• Life Assurance
• Discretionary bonus
• Medical Insurance (invitation after one years service)
Experience with high level volumes of invoice coding and processing, manual entry on to Client systems and a good knowledge of spreadsheets; competency in Microsoft Excel.