Our client based in Luxembourg, is requiring an Project Manager to manage an implementation and technical migration project of SharePoint.
General nature of the tasks:
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting, and management systems, follow up, and organization.
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Evaluate and estimate costs, timescales, and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain the project and quality plans, and track activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales, and resources used, and act where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems fulfilled within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and continuously developing their skills and experience
The tasks foreseen include:
- Understand the current usage, philosophy, objectives, services and functionalities used in YourOP (current Intranet).
- Drive adoption through structural coaching and center of excellence.
- Establish a baseline and benchmark for user adoption & user satisfaction
- Project management, including drafting project artefacts, follow up of milestones, identification of dependencies, risks and proposal of mitigation actions.
- Draft documents and support management for decisions
- Follow-up of deliverables and providers
- Analyse the possible migration scenarios taking into account the migration tracks, milestones, dependencies, and roadmap from the current SharePoint 2013 to the target SharePoint version to Microsoft 365.
Knowledge and skills
- Project management
- Proven experience of managing SharePoint implementation and migration projects
- Must have a University Master's Degree
- Prove good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Use project management tools, e.g., MS Project.
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge of the project's aspects.
- Practical knowledge of reporting methods.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Competent to apply high-quality standards to all tasks.
- Capable of participating in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communication skills.
- Facility to work in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting ability, and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives, and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Leadership capability.
Role paying in the region of €450-480 per day, depending on experience, through a Limited Company/Freelance. FTC rates also available.
Please note, due to the current situation with Covid-19, remote working is being offered to start the role but once the current situation improves, you will be required on site in Luxembourg. WebEx interviews also taking place in the next few weeks.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.