I am currently recruiting for a Design Engineer, for a company in West Yorkshire, who operate across several industry sectors; including Petrochemical, Energy, Machine Tool, Food Processing and Automotive.
This is a fantastic company to work for, with an attractive salary from £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus, 25 days holiday (plus stats) Company Pension.
The company are looking for a candidate that will complement the existing design team, bringing knowledge and experience from proven track record in design of hydraulic/schematic systems. Working from the design stage with client specifications and liaising with the sales and production team, for the assembly of ‘bespoke’ hydraulic machinery.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of the following:
- Designing from customer specifications using 2D & 3D tools
- Understanding of assembly and part drawings
- Understanding of hydraulic and electrical schematic drawings
- Understanding of the fundamentals of hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps and valves and their applications
- Use of Engineering Principals such as Mechanical & Structural constraints, geometric tolerance and material selection
- Knowledge and implementation of Electrohydraulic & Electromechanical Systems
- Project management
This is a fantastic company to work for, with an attractive salary from £35,000 - £40,000 plus, 25 days holiday(plus stats) Company Pension.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply and I will get in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.