What is the Job?
- Contract to start on 13-07-20 until 04-10-20 with a possible extension.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the databases and spreadsheets used to support the Corporate Programme Office and ensure these are maintained up to date.
- Assist in responding to internal and external data queries, including Freedom of Information requests.
- Organise and attend meetings for Corporate Programme including New Ways of Working in order to provide administrative support.
What are the requirements?
- Experience of working with large databases/Excel spreadsheets.
- Good command of administrative skills.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.