An opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Trainee Sales Negotiator to join a thriving independent sales and lettings Estate Agent. This market leading brand has a strong sales division and is looking for an ambitious Trainee Sales Negotiator to complement the existing team.
The successful Estate Agent Trainee Sales Negotiator will have at least some Sales experience, be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
The Estate Agent Trainee Sales Negotiator will have similar experience and be open to gaining an understanding of the sales process from initial viewing to sales completion.
With this role the Trainee Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings and negotiating the sale.
Estate Agent Trainee Sales Negotiator – Sales Experience Needed
- Previous Sales experience is ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Trainee Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Trainee Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commissions, £18K OTE
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year